Built from the local Quercy stone, complete with romantic pigeonnier tower, Montage has been superbly renovated to offer you a relaxed and comfortable holiday. The home is equipped with all modern conveniences and luxury fixtures and fittings.
Featuring four large bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, Montage accommodates eight people (two additional guests possible upon request) over two levels of living space. The enormous 100m² upstairs living area offers luxurious leather lounges, fireplace, a dining suite and a chef’s kitchen. With fabulous views over the valley below and to Lauzerte, the elevated rear terrace provides a superb alfresco dining area or a place to just relax and watch the sun set.
Downstairs a further spacious living area offers a cool, casual place with lounges, TV and games console, dining and a kitchenette. There are two bedrooms on each level.
On the upper level:
- Master bedroom 36m² with super king bed, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom two 18m² with king bed with ensuite bathroom
- Main living area with leather lounges and wood fireplace, equipped with TV, DVD/CD/radio player
- Dining area with large table and eight chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen, including electric oven, dishwasher, gas cooktop, microwave, coffee maker etc
- Front patio 20m ² overlooking the woodland and pool
- Additional WC
- Additional sitting room with sliding doors to terrace
- Elevated terrace 40m² overlooking magnificent views to Lauzerte and surrounding countryside, with outdoor lounge, dining table and chairs.
On the lower level:
- Bedroom three 34m² with super king bed with ensuite bathroom and private access to garden and woodlands. You can choose to have this bedroom as a family suite with two single children’s beds set up in the historic cattle trough
- Bedroom four 17m² with two single beds and ensuite bathroom
- Open plan living/entertaining/games area with comfortable sofas, games and TV/video player, and dining area
- Kitchenette with oven, fridge, cooktop, microwave, coffee maker, etc
- Laundry with washing machine, sink, dryer.
Whilst the beauty of Montage is its size and spaciousness, not everyone travels as a large group. You can now have the option to stay in ‘Petit Montage’ or to take a B&B style room. Petit Montage comfortably accommodates four people in its two bedrooms both with private ensuite bathrooms. Petit Montage offers living, dining and kitchen with private access and private use of the pool. Petit Montage is the entire lower level of the house. See our rates page for more details.
B&B rooms can be in either bedroom three (king bed for a couple or a king bed and two singles for a family of four) or bedroom four with two single beds. Both B&B rooms have private ensuite bathroom and access to the downstairs living area and kitchenette.
The grounds, set across 10,000m², offer privacy and a variety of outdoor activities. Enjoy your morning coffee and croissants on the front patio, accessed from the main dining area.
Wander across the lawns or perhaps enjoy a game of boules or badminton. Take a bench seat in a shady corner and relax in the peace and quiet. Meander through the hillside woods and discover flowers, birds and other wildlife, or head straight for the shimmering pool for a refreshing dip or some time on the sun-deck.
If you’re an enthusiastic cook, enhance your meals by picking the fresh seasonal herbs, fruit and vegetables from the garden.
Facilities and inclusions
- DVD/CD player
- Stereo unit
- I-pod docking station
- Selection of board games
- Fully equipped to cater for 10 people
- All cookware, baking equipment, utensils
- Electric wall oven
- 5-burner Gas hob
- Coffee machine
- Cooking essentials including salt, pepper, range of herbs and spices, olive oil
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Bed linens
- Bath towels and accessories
- Pool towels
- Table cloths and mats
Your welcome pack includes the essentials of soap, toilet paper, bottled water, tea, coffee and milk.
Additional grocery or other requirements can be prepared for your arrival upon request.
A range of extra services can be provided for your stay including in-house chef for special occasion meals, tours to wineries, guided visits to historic villages or sites, taxi service to Michelin star restaurants. We aim to meet your needs for your holiday and we are happy to discuss your special interests and design activities for you.
When the balance of your rental payment has been received, you will be sent the Montage arrival information pack. This will include full details of how to reach Montage, access the house and who to contact if you experience any difficulties or emergency. It will also contain an overview of the local area and holiday activity suggestions that may require pre-booking.
At Montage you will find a comprehensive range of tourist information, local restaurant recommendations and activity ideas, all designed to make your visit a memorable experience.
On the day of your departure we will arrange to meet you for the inspection and to arrange refund of your security deposit as appropriate.